It has never been more important to ensure that your customers’ IT Infrastructure is managed to perfection as in today’s business time dependent business climate. What’s more, you need a fully detailed understanding of the impact of an outage on your business as well as the ability to manage the support process as well as service availability and performance.
Using certified best practices and IT process alignment to consolidate, log, prioritise, track, manage, and escalate all types of incidents and problems (whether initiated by users, other IT services, or third-party organisations).
Service and support management challenges
Keeping your customers connected with the network infrastructure is more complex than it has ever been; technology is constantly accelerating, infrastructure is converging and demands are changing as customers’ business’ expands. This presents companies with shorter timescales to manage service commitments, and provides customers with issues in managing support personnel and addressing governance issues.
Optimising service and support
ViRSO IT’s Service Desk addresses the challenges of managing customer’s extensive service and support requirements. With a comprehensive service management solution our Service Desk team are on hand 24/7, 365 days a year to resolve faults and queries affecting your customers’ business. ViRSO IT Service Desk is designed to provide a service and support solution that can grow in line with your customers’ network requirements.
All incidents raised through the ViRSO IT Service Desk are recorded immediately through our incident management system, incidents include faults, issues and errors affecting a customers’ network functionality.
Key features of Incident management:
- Call logging facility on behalf of your customers.
- All incidents are routed to the corresponding technical teams or individuals based on client and type.
- Full service level times and milestones recorded
- Time spent at each action and function logged
- Incidents are linked to known issues, change requests or errors across vendors and technologies.
- Software installed, hardware specifications and asset information are viewable through incident management.
- Checks are made against open calls, users or assets to prevent duplicate calls or incidents being logged.