ViRSO Communications has a strict policy for handling customer information. The information you provide to ViRSO Communications is confidential and protected to the fullest extent available. ViRSO Communications will not disclose or distribute customer information to third parties without prior written consent by the customer.
For complete details, please request detail from our legal department at legal@ViRSO.co.uk
Welcome to the ViRSO Communications web site (the “Site”). By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not use the Site. ViRSO Communications may from time to time modify or revise the Terms by updating this Web page. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed. If any change is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your use of the Site.
ViRSO Communications Legal & Regulatory Compliance includes:
- Terms of Sale
- Personal Data Encryption
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Personal Information
- Disclosing Personal Information
- E.U. and Swiss Safe Harbor
- Selecting Your Communication Preferences and Opting Out of Marketing
- How We Secure Your Personal Information
- Targeted Advertising by ViRSO Communications and Others
- “Do Not Track” Signals
- Targeted Email Marketing by ViRSO Communications
- How We and Our Partners Use Web Beacons, Pixel Tags and Tracking Technology
- Social Media Features
- Social Media Policy
- Links to Third-Party Websites and Services
- Changes to Our Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information
For more information, please click here.