We have a wide range of Solutions covering everything from pre-provisioning for Data Centres through to support for your customer’s network related requirements in their homes and business premises.
Our Service Based Solutions can help you improve and even extend the services we offer to customers. They can also help you tackle business issues, take risk out of complex projects and help to deliver what you promise on time and on budget.
In a nutshell, our Service Based Solutions make our resources and expertise available to you so that you can increase the efficiency of your business and better meet the end-to-end requirements of your customers.
While We’re There is an end-to-end service designed to help you give you deliver on time and at the right price. And it’s flexible too! You can call us in on a project-by-project basis, or just use our engineers as an extra resource, whenever you want.
Able to work on both the Openreach and customer networks at the same time, we can install your equipment, as well as the line, in just one visit. No longer do you have to suffer the pain, cost or frustration of dealing with multiple suppliers in your supply chain. We can take care of every job, no matter how big or small, anywhere in the UK.
- Having one supplier to deliver your services right first time makes your supply chain simpler and less costly to manage
- Getting your systems up and running faster means efficiencies can start earlier and you can get ROI more quickly
- We make sure that everything works before we leave the site. This means we can minimise post-installation problems and complaints
- With greater reach and access to a wider range of skills, you can offer services across the country and extend the ones you already provide
- Helps to minimises the risk of investment in skills or resource that may otherwise limit your ability to win new business
Call on the experience of our Project Management experts to oversee any network related project or programme of delivery. They’ll help keep things on track by identifying and mitigating upfront risks, planning delivery steps in advance and monitoring/reporting back to you as things progress.
Advisory Services is here to provide external help and guidance on a range of issues and business decisions you face. Experts across different areas are available to help you get more out of your networks or even advise on improvements to your back-end and customer facing processes.
If you need help processing customer orders or handling faults, then Office Services can help. We can also support appointing activities and outbound communication. By combining our Advisory services, we can also, for example, provide an expert on the ground to troubleshoot your day-to-day service desk operations.