ViRSO IT Services
ViRSO IT has built an extensive pool of highly skilled and accredited IT, network, infrastructure and software engineers, through its internally employed and Associate Programme. This offers customers access to a broad range of technical skills and resources, often at short notice and at a cost-effective rate.
Customers no longer need to retain large, expensive and often underutilised IT and technical teams, particularly if capability is not a core competence. Specialised engineers and skills form a key part of their internal delivery teams, but they can now unlock the investment they have in their business by reassigning non-core or ad-hoc IT and technology activities to trusted partners.
- Flexible resourcing services, allowing partners to scale through peak business periods
- Flexible Resource on Demand
- Virtual Team
- Fully inclusive Maintenance IT Support Programmes
- Engineer to Site + Parts + vendor support
- 24 x 365 x 4 Hour SLA agreements nationwide
- Bespoke recruitment strategy around your business
- Permanent contingency recruitment
- Temp to permanent
- Out-tasked Service Options (RPO)
- Our commitment to quality has led us to create our own management system.
ViRSO IT Resource systems features
- The ability to link centrally our regionally based-project managers
- Accurate real-time information about your project
- Sales, Project Management, Finance, Stores and Quality functions
- Quality Assurance processes built-in
- Customer service
Meeting your needs is our top priority. Over the years we have built an enviable reputation for building long term relationships with our customers. We have done this by concentrating on ‘old fashioned’ customer service:
- We take the time to understand a customer’s requirements.
- We deliver a quality solution or service.
- We do it in a friendly, efficient and responsive manner.
We aim to get it right, first time and every time but if, despite our best efforts, a problem should arise we will resolve it quickly and satisfactorily.
ViRSO IT recognises the key role that experienced project management plays in the successful delivery of services and solutions. For that reason, we have not only a central Project Office function but also dedicated teams of Project Managers located in each of our offices nationwide. Using PRINCE2 methodology these teams combine to provide skilled and effective co-ordination of the resources, products and processes necessary to ensure that each project is completed to our client’s satisfaction.