Silver Peak helps enterprises and service providers flexibly and securely connect users to applications via the most cost-effective source of connectivity available. With Silver Peak’s WAN solutions, customers can augment or replace MPLS networks with secure Internet connectivity, often referred to as an SD-WAN, while dramatically reducing WAN costs and complexity. Silver Peak customers benefit from unprecedented levels of visibility, control, and security over all traffic traversing the WAN, while improving application and network performance. With Silver Peak, sites can be rapidly and non-disruptively extended, moved, or changed as business demands evolve.
Silver Peak gives enterprises and service providers the flexibility to securely connect users to their applications via the most cost-effective source of connectivity available.
Augment or replace MPLS with any form of connectivity (broadband, DSL, LTE, etc.)
Visibility & Control
See and control all applications, and encrypt all WAN traffic with AES-256.
Making the Internet perform like a private-line.
Dramatically reduce connectivity and equipment cost by up to 90%.
SD-WAN / Hybrid WAN
Silver Peak Unity is the premier solution for SD-WAN and hybrid WANs
- Unity EdgeConnect. Zero-touch appliances deploy in minutes to leverage both MPLS and broadband connectivity.
- Unity Orchestrator. Visibility into legacy and cloud applications, and the ability to centrally assign business intent policies.
- Unity Boost. An optional performance pack that accelerates applications as needed, such as for replication.
Improve all native and cloud applications performance over distance
- NX Physical Appliances. World’s highest-capacity WAN optimization appliances for branches and data centers.
- VX Virtual Appliances. Virtual WAN optimization with up to 1 Gbps capacity that runs on any common hypervisor.
- Orchestration of WAN deployments, advanced application classification, and detailed performance metrics.
Shrink recovery point objectives (RPO) and replicate faster over long distance
- NX Appliances
- VRX Virtual Appliances